Hope to recovery
A great course for any adult who has experienced domestic abuse. It is ideal for those on their first steps to recovery and working towards making positive life changes.
Aims of the Hope2Recovery Programme for participants
- The overall aims of the programme are to
- Increase understanding of the tactics perpetrators of domestic abuse and coercive control.
- Gain a better understanding of the difference between healthy / unhealthy and abusive relationships.
- Develop a better understanding of the parenting role and the changes that can occur in an abusive relationship
- Use this learning to enable future life plans, based on the safety of themselves and their children.